EZ Dock’s EZ Trail system is an excellent method of creating accessible pathways and ramps in your wetland, woodland, or other areas where you require a durable and safe walking platform. The EZ Trail system is a pioneer product that is notable for being less invasive. It also comes with a large interconnecting, modular sections that are easy to install. Apart from that, you can also add more sections as required, or set up your walkway whenever you want.
EZ Trail Walking System: Features and Benefits
- Easy to install
- Expandable self floating design
- Works well in land and water
- Doesn’t require a permanent foundation, making it less invasive
- Can be moved easily
- Made of safe materials that need minimal maintenance
- Comes with an attractive beige color, that remains cool and blends with the natural surroundings
- Supports are used to suspend it above vegetation if water recedes exposing marine plant life
- Provides universal accessibility as per the guidelines set by the ADA
- Lasts a long time
- Offers long term value
- Protects the environment by protecting important wet-land vegetation during times when water recedes.
EZ Dock floating dock walkways come with a secure design and are easy to install. It boosts the value of your home or commercial property. If your home or place of business has a wet spot, it will not only create a possible liability issue but may also mean that you won’t be able to enjoy your land’s full potential.
Floating walkways are also very easy to install and that means you can begin making the most out of your land immediately. It helps keep users safe by providing stable, durable, and safe walking surface as well as a good surface for wheelchair and stroller access. Furthermore, the walkways will make your property much more accessible to more users.
Our EZ Dock floating walkways also work perfectly with the natural surroundings. Because the walkways float, the ecosystem will not be disturbed by invasive installation and digging. The walkways also encourage light penetration and stimulate natural flora growth. Furthermore, its natural beige color lets the system blend well with the environment.
With the many different purposes that EZ Dock walkways can serve, it is not surprising to know that it has become an excellent option for parks, camp grounds and nature preserves. It can also be used in other applications like municipal lands, housing developments, residential areas, and public lands.
Do you want more information? Would you like a free quote or a design consultation? Call one of our local distributors or get in touch with SHOCO Inc. today for a free quote.
2056 E Dixon Blvd
Shelby, NC 28152